viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2016

PAST SIMPLE EXERCISES

Complete the sentences with the simple past form of the verbs in brackets. 
1.- ___________ (the children / go) to school yesterday?
2.- My daughter ____ (do) her homework yesterday evening.
3.- The train ________ (arrive) on time.
4.- My father ________ (not / go) to work last week.
5.- Yesterday we ________ (walk) to the river and back.
6.- My grandparents __________ (work) hard all their lives.
7.- I ________ (not / be) happy with my English exam.
8.- My children __________ (have) pizza yesterday.
9.- _________ (you / be) at school last week?
10.- We _______ (play) golf at the club yesterday evening.
11.- I _________ (visit) my cousins in Burgos last month.
12.- The Spanish team _________ (win) the match.
13.- We _________ (take) a lot of photographs on holiday last year.
14.- My students __________ (study) very hard for their exams.
15.- My mother __________ (be) born in Palencia.
16.- I _________ (wake up) quite late on Saturday.
17.- What __________(you / buy) for her birthday?

Correct the mistakes in these sentences. 
1 I feeled excited before my holiday.
2 I didn’t be at school yesterday.
3 Were they at home tonight?
4 We not did like the film.
 5 They go to the disco last night?
6 Did she be at school last week?
 7 My best friend were upset this morning.
 8 Maria lives in Dublin all her life. She died last year.
 9 I didn’t went shopping yesterday.
 10 I read this book ago a year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario