martes, 4 de febrero de 2020

RELATIVE CLAUSES EXERCISES

Join these sentences using a relative pronoun or a relative adverb.

1. John has bought a house. There are ghosts in that house.

2. John is one of my closest friends. I have known John for eight years.

3. Next weekend I’m going to Glasgow. My sister lives in Glasgow.

4. The man is in prison. Janet fell in love with this man.

5. This is the music. I've listened to it many times.

6. This is the school. I studied there as a child.

7. Have you seen the biscuits? They were on the top shelf.

8. Charles Chaplin was a famous comedian. He directed well-known films.

9. The bed wasn't very comfortable. I slept in it last night.

10. I've spoken to the man. His house was burgled last Monday.

11. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States. We learned about him in History.

12. Iliana will never forget the day. She became the captain of the ship then.

13. Mary is my wife's only sister. I introduced her to you last night.

14. You are going to a restaurant. It is very famous for its Indian food.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario